Saturday, May 26, 2012

He watches me...




She pushes me back on the bed…gently but assertively.  Our eyes are locked…her lush lips curved into a mischievous grin.  Her hands slide down my body, over my thighs…gently pressing them apart.  As her head dips between my legs, I can feel his eyes on me.  With the first gentle flick of her tongue, my head falls back and my eyes close.  My world just got a little smaller.  Her fingers caress my skin as her tongue dances over my clit.  Pleasure washes over me like gentle waves.  

As my excitement builds, I hear their voices…though I can’t make out the words.  The audience steadily grows in numbers.  So many eyes watching….wanting.  They’re energy radiates out and joins mine and hers…embracing us both…heightening our experience.  Her tongue tango’s faster as I moan and cry out with delight.  She feels my body tense and buck beneath her…I know she’s as wet as I am.  I know those watching are also deeply aroused.  I wonder which one will take me when she’s done.  As my climax builds, the voices fade away….perhaps they’re still there but they no longer exist for me. 

 My world has shrunk again.  It contains only her and I.  I run my hand over her hair, wrapping it between my fingers….guiding her…encouraging her.  “Yes,” I cry out.  “Yes, please!”  The waves come harder, breaking against my pussy and washing over my whole body.  I feel the hot wetness flowing between my ass cheeks.  My back arches as fireworks burst behind my eyelids.  I hear a banshee scream and realize it’s my own voice.  My body twists and shivers…convulsions wracking me like a hurricane beating against a defenseless shore.  My world has become the size of a pinpoint…all that exists is the throbbing between my thighs.  My breath is ragged and the only noise I hear.  I bury my face in the bed….I know there are others in the room, but for the moment, I am alone in the universe.  

Then slowly, like dawn coming upon the forest, the darkness recedes to be replaced by a gentle brightening.  Noises start coming to me….voices…laughter….sighs of pleasure.  I’m aware of all around me but am as yet, still unable to respond to my surroundings.  I can feel the watchful, lustful eyes as my body shivers and shakes….tiny aftershocks following the quake.  My breathing slows and steadys….my eyes slowly open.  I seek him out and make eye contact.  He is smiling and I smile back.  He comes to me and we embrace….lovingly, he rubs my back as he kisses my swollen lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment