Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Wild Beast Uncaged



In each of us there lives a wild sexual beast.  A part of us that craves to be free of social and moral chains.  To live and explore and experience as any wild animal…immersing ourselves in what we want, completely letting go to raw carnal urges with no fear of reprisal or condemnation.  Some of us will admit not even to ourselves that this savage beast dwells within the depths of our depraved souls.

Others explore these possibilities in their dreams, whether asleep or even awake, but keep the beast securely caged.  Always afraid of the devastation that may be reeked if let loose even once, even momentarily.  Some others acknowledge the beast, letting it loose on rare occasions, though securely leashed and controlled.  Careful with its explorations as if walking an excited and curious canine.  Always careful of limits and boundaries.  Saying, “Play over here but not there.”  “Don’t wander too far and stay away from another’s property.  “  “Be careful what you sniff and never, never play with someone else’s toys!”  Then, in a sudden fit of moral awareness and shame, they quickly cage the animal again…fearful they may have been seen with it loose.

There are a handful of us, however (you may be surprised how many!), who have released the beast…free to explore all the pleasures that the body, mind and soul can experience.  To live unchained and untethered (except, of course, to explore THOSE particular pleasures and sensations as well!)…unashamed, uninhibited, unrestricted….free.  We have cut loose from our taboos and the boundaries put upon us.  We play where we want, wander where we dare and we most definitively (and are encouraged to do so), play with other’s toys…and gladly share our own as well.  Of course, we still have our own boundaries and limits…but they belong to us.  We choose to live within them or to push ourselves beyond…as far as our own comfort levels will allow.

Approximately six months ago, I released my own erotic beast.  Fighting to keep her caged had become tiresome and too much effort, too much heartache and much too limiting.  She is a wild, savage, lustful beast and, as most wild animals kept too long in captivity then released into the wild, she has become healthier, happier and more beautiful with each passing day…with each new and wonderful experience and with each fantasy fulfilled.  She romps and frolics, she explores each new and exciting scent (lingering on some for hours, others but briefly), she hunts her prey and is likewise hunted and she most DEFINITELY plays with other’s toys!
I invite you to join her and I on this new and glorious but sometimes scary journey.  To experience the thrills, the excitement and the sensual joys but also the pain, frustration and heartaches that accompany freedom.  Beware my friend, there is darkness as well as light in the wilds just as there is in the hearts of man and beast.  I know not where this journey will lead us but I know we must follow the path we have set before us….to taste, feel, savor and explore all that there is in this life in the precious time that has been given to us.

So join me, if you dare….and maybe you might find the courage to release your Wild Beast….

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog thus far, I stumbled upon it today. A bit Ironicly if I may say so. A google search of the word sensuality lead me here and I'm loving it.
    I normaly don't comment on blogs but wanted to let you know I'm on the journey with you. ;c)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I've been away from my blog awhile (obviously...lol) and just saw your comment. I just wanted to say thanks so much!! I am glad you enjoy what you've seen so far. I've added some new stuff and hope to be keeping better care of it in the future. I love to hear comments so please keep sharing!

      Delete